Create Your Exclusive Custom Neon Sign
DON'T FORGET YOUR 10% DISCOUNT ON ALL ONLINE ORDERS OVER £200. JUST USE CODE 'Spark10' AT THE CHECKOUT
- Select 'Rush order' to receive your beautiful neon within 8 days
- Standard production speed is 2-3 weeks
- For next day delivery, we have a range of neons available
- Take a look at a few of our recent customs to get your neon creative side going
We love neons & we'd love to produce your exclusive custom neon sign. We guarantee to produce your neon in your exact design and within the timescale you expect. Take a look at our guide to understand how your neon will be made. and discover why our customers love our exclusive neons.
When you choose a Sparkled neon you are guaranteeing high-quality production, because we only use the best Ultra bright Pro Neon flex. We will design your custom neon in the correct size for your design. LED Neon Flex can be bent a certain amount and cut at certain points, the neon flex can only be placed at a certain distance from another length of neon flex and we won't go beyond the recommended limits, this makes our neons reassuringly long-lasting.
Our core mission is to deliver your premium neon sign and that it will make you and everyone who sees it, say "WOW! that's amazing!". Take a look at our Instagram to see some of our recent examples.
- Your custom neon can be produced in any design/colour of neon.
- With our custom tool you can even mix fonts and colours, be creative and unique for added WOW
- Your neon will be mounted on a 6mm acrylic backing cut to the shape of the lettering or with a squared backing (select this option below)
- Each Neon comes with 3 metres of cable from the sign to the plug. This is made up of 2 metres of clear wire, leading into a 12v power supply and a further 1 metre of flex which plugs directly into the wall.
- Contact us at email@example.com for custom signs that you can't create yourself here
- We can also provide UV printed images onto the acrylic backing if your design has a logo or image you want to be included
Adding a Dimmer?
- A dimmer is primarily useful for dimming a neon installed into your home, or for events companies we recommend adding a dimmer so that you can see the colour properly in photos.
- If your neon is being located in a bar or restaurant it's also useful to have a dimmer to change the ambience
- Neonflex signage isn't fully waterproof, Outdoor use refers to the application of silicone to all the wired connections to make the sign splashproof, leaving a neon flex sign outside will damage the sign and can be dangerous. If you require a fully waterproof Neon sign please contact us and we can go through the other production techniques available to produce a waterproof neon sign
Interested in controlling your neon via a mobile app or through Alexa/Google home.? Ideal if you want to remotely turn your neon on or off from another location or you forget to turn off your neon overnight. Try our Smart Wifi plugs
Turning your neon off overnight is always recommended to increase the lifetime of the LED's and to save on energy costs.
Splash Proofing Note: Splash proofing your neon is simply adding waterproof silicone to the soldered connections at the end of each join and this is both quick and not costly to carry out. These will be included at the 'cost' price for you.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org | Call 01489 570780 or message us on Instagram at sparkled_uk to today. We will beat any like for like written quotation in the UK