Custom Neon Sign
GET 10% DISCOUNT ON ALL ONLINE ORDERS OVER £180 BY USING CODE 'NEWYEAR10' AT THE CHECKOUT
- Select 'Rush order' within 8 days
- Standard production speed is 2-3 weeks
- For next day delivery, we have a range of neons available
We love neons & we'd love to produce your neon sign in the way that you want it and within the timescale you expect. Take a look at our guide to understand how your neon will be made.
When you choose a Sparkled neon you are guaranteeing high-quality production (we only use the best Ultra bright pro-standard Neon flex). At Sparkled we'll design your custom neon in the correct size for your design, LED Neon Flex can only be bent a certain amount and cut in certain areas, the neon flex can only be placed at a certain distance from another length of neon flex and we won't go beyond the recommended limits, this makes our neons long-lasting.
Our core mission is to deliver your sign and that it will make you and everyone who sees it, say "WOW! that's amazing!". Take a look at our Instagram to see some of our recent examples.
- Your custom neon can be produced in any design/colour of neon. With our custom tool you can even mix fonts and colours, be creative and unique.
- Your neon will be mounted on a 6mm acrylic backing cut to the shape of the lettering or with a squared backing (you can choose this when ordering)
- Each Neon comes with 3 metres of cable from the sign to the plug. This is made up of 2 metres of clear wire, this then leads into a 12v power supply and a further 1 metre of flex which plugs directly into the wall.
- Contact us at email@example.com for custom signs that you can't create yourself here
- We can also provide UV printed images onto the acrylic backing if your design has a logo or image you want to be included
- All of our signs come with chrome mounting accessories or a ceiling hanging kit, this is free of charge. Our neons are very easy to mount.
- You can add a dimmer below, a dimmer is primarily useful for dimming a neon installed into your home or for events companies we recommend adding a dimmer so that you can see the colour properly in photos. If your neon is being located in a bar or restaurant it's also useful to have a dimmer to change the ambience.
- No Neonflex sign is fully waterproof, Outdoor use refers to the application of silicone to all the wired connections to make the sign splashproof, leaving a neon flex sign outside in all weathers will damage the sign and can be dangerous. If you require a fully waterproof Neon sign please contact us and we can go through the other production techniques available to produce a waterproof neon sign
The ordering process is easy;
- Use our state of the art custom sign tool to create your perfect sign. You can mix fonts and colours on a line by line basis (you can email us if you can't achieve the exact sign you'd like)
- Choose to include a dimmer or waterproofing or both. We can cut the acrylic to the shape of the lettering or leave it square (there is no additional cost for this).
- Make payment and then receive your sign in either 8 days or 3 weeks depending on which production speed you choose. (If you want to split the payment, then select Clearpay OR Klarna at the checkout)
Note: Other companies charge a lot of money for cutting the acrylic, adding a dimmer, splash proofing the sign or producing a Neon quickly. Our belief is that these things aren't that costly, splash proofing your neon is simply adding waterproof silicone to the soldered connections at the end of each join and this is both quick and not costly to carry out. These will be included at the 'cost' price for you.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org | Call 01489 570780 or message us on Instagram at sparkled_uk to today. We will beat any like for like written quotation in the UK